February 5, 2013 was a day that will separate my life into the "before" and "after." The fifth of February - the day I learned that the word "cancer" would forever be a part of my life. It is my desire to live with Jesus Christ in the forefront of my life, and cancer in the background. The words in this blog are therapeutic to me. I hope that they will be uplifting to you. Blessings, Kathy Lollar

Friday, February 15, 2013

WE CAN DO IT!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.  Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.  I will be found by you," declares the Lord.  (Jeremiah 29:  11-14.)

We can do it!  Team Lollar can do it!  Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia may be a part of my life, but it will not define my life.  I have just been diagnosed with a life threatening disease.  This was most definitely NOT on my weekly planner!  Now is the time to trust and adjust. 

I am placing my body in the hands my Creator, the Almighty God.  I am trusting my Abba Father to heal my body and to bring this cancer into remission.  I am asking for those of like mind to pray for me and for my family as we walk through the unknown.  I would be honored for you to join Team Lollar as we beat this cancer.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." ( Proverbs 3: 5 - 6)

3 comments:

  1. Honored and happy to join you in this new adventure. You are ready to take it on. You are strong, faithful, and sure. Praying for you, and knowing God is good, and you are God's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessed is the man (and woman) who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.

    James 1:12 (ESV)

    I KNOW God is there LEAN on Him and rest in this......with HIM all things are possible and HE will direct you and your Dr's. .........Love ya Debbie Langham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marilaura Mooshee MarshallFebruary 21, 2013 at 8:57 PM

    YES WE CAN!!! Jeremiah 29:11-14 is one of my favorite verses Kathy! Trusting God to be with you every step of the way!
    Marilaura

    ReplyDelete