February 5, 2013 was a day that will separate my life into the "before" and "after." The fifth of February - the day I learned that the word "cancer" would forever be a part of my life. It is my desire to live with Jesus Christ in the forefront of my life, and cancer in the background. The words in this blog are therapeutic to me. I hope that they will be uplifting to you. Blessings, Kathy Lollar

Sunday, February 17, 2013

MUSIC THERAPY


Doing my homework today.  I just found this music video made by an M.D. Anderson patient.  I feel better already just knowing that this hospital provides for the creative part of it's patients.  Music therapy is a part of patient care at M.D. Anderson.  Maybe it's not such a scary place after all. 

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2010/06/can_music_fight_cancer_md_ande.php?fb_action_ids=10200783402890399&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237582

No comments:

Post a Comment